How to Do V Sit Crunch
The V sit crunch should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the V sit crunch.
Beginning V Sit Crunch
1. Slowly contract your abdominal muscles and core while lifting your legs up to a 45-degree angle with your torso.
2. As far as you can, extend your arms straight forward or up toward your shins. Throughout the exercise, it's critical to maintain proper core posture and a strong spine, as well as avoid rounding the shoulders forward. Don't hold your breath; instead, take deep breaths throughout the movement.
V Sit Crunch Movement
1. To begin, hold this V-shaped position for several seconds. As you gain strength, you should be able to hold the position for longer periods of time.
2. Slowly return to your starting posture while keeping your abs engaged and firm.
3. Stop and hold the position for a few seconds just before you reach the floor.
4. Rep the entire movement a few times more.
V Sit Crunch Benefits
The V-sit ab workout strengthens your core by training many sections of your core at once while also testing your balance. In this exercise, you sit with your legs extended and your torso elevated off the ground, producing a V shape with your body.