How to Do
How to Do Jumping-jacks Exercise
The jumping-jack exercise, also called star jumps, and the side-straddle hop, should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop star jumps.
Beginning Jumping-jacks Exercise
1. Begin by standing with your legs together, knees slightly bent, and hands resting on your thighs.
2. Open the arms and legs out to the sides while keeping the knees bent. The arms are raised above the head, and the knees are wider than the shoulders.
3. Return to your starting position by closing your arms and legs to your sides.
Jumping-jacks Exercise Movement
1. Start standing tall with feet about shoulder width and feet facing straight ahead.
2. Your arms should be to the side of you.
3. Simultaneously jump so that your feet move straight to the sides and your arms go over your head so that they are bent at the elbows.
4. Bring your feet back to the starting position, and your hands back at your sides.
Jumping-jacks Exercise Benefits
At-Home Cardio Workout
Benefits of High-Intensity Interval Training.