How to Do
How to Do Good Morning With the Smith Machine
The good morning with the smith machine should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop good morning with the smith machine.
Beginning Good Morning With the Smith Machine
1. Maintain a firm grip on your upper back.
2. Knee bend should be kept to a minimum.
3. Start light and build up to a heavier lift.
Good Morning With the Smith Machine Movement
1. As a starting posture, place the smith machine bar across your shoulders and keep your feet shoulder-width apart.
2. Slowly lower yourself to the floor, ensuring that the bottom part of your body remains steady, until you feel a stretch in your lower back.
3. Hold this position for a count, then slowly and steadily return to the starting position.
4. Rep as many times as you want for as many reps and sets as you want.
Good Morning With the Smith Machine Benefits
Squats that are more powerful.
Injury risk is reduced.
The posterior chain is longer.
Smith Machine, Good Morning Exercise.