How to Do
How to Do the Seated Crunch Machine for Abdominals
The abdominal crunch machine should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the crunch machine.
Beginning Seated Abdominal Crunch Machine
1. Make sure the seat height is set right for your body and that your shoulders are comfortably supported by the cushion.
2. Choose the weight load you wish to use and place the pin in the appropriate hole. (If you've never used this type of equipment before, we recommend starting with a little weight to get a feel for it.)
3. Bend forward at the waist while flexing your core and pushing on the padded lever. At all times, your hips should be seated in the seat. Attempt to go slowly and steadily. You're not going to gain anything by yanking up a larger weight with poor form.
4. As you return to the beginning posture and complete the action, take a deep breath in. When your body returns to its upright position, the repeat is finished. Then, as many reps as your training plan allows, repeat.
Abdominal Seated Crunch Machine Movement
1. Lay down or sit on the abdominal machine.
2. Align the lower ribs with the machine's axis of rotation.
3. The low back should remain flush on a pad of the machine during the entire movement.
4. Relax neck on pad and grip handles.
5. Curl forward.
6. Focus on pulling weight from the abs, not the arms.
7. Stop at top range and reverse motion back.
Abdominal Seated Crunch Machine Benefits
It aids in developing stronger and more powerful six-pack abs, as well as the burning of calories, the building of muscle, and the improvement of general stamina.