How to Do
How to Do Dip on Bench
The dip on the bench should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the dip on the bench.
Beginning Dips on Bench
1. Keep buttocks as close to the bench as possible.
2. Feet together and knees slightly bent.
3. Hands close to the sides of the body, arms straight and shoulder blades down.
Dips on Bench Movement
1. Bend the arms; slowly, lower the body down until the shoulders are just above elbow height - inhaling while doing this. Then, straighten the arms returning the body back to the starting position - exhaling during this phase.
2. Maintain good form.
3. Keep reps at a controlled speed.
4. Only lower the body to where you feel comfortable.
Dips on Bench Benefits
Dip on bench helps to develop the triceps, chest, and shoulders muscles. They're also straightforward to scale. The dip on the bench is a versatile technique to add to your regimen, whether you want to relieve stress or take on a new challenge.
How To Do Dips on a Bench, Dips Exercise, Dip on Bench with Heels on the Ground.