How to Do
How to Do Tricep Bench Dips With Single Foot on Ball
Each tricep bench dips with a single foot on the ball should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop this tricep bench dips with a single foot on the ball.
Beginning Bench Dips
1. Your arms will be behind you, and you will be using your palms to hold yourself up.
2. Place a stability ball under one foot. It should rest between your calf muscle and ankle.
Bench Dips Movement
1. Once you are properly balanced, bend at your elbows until you reach a 90 degree angle with your arms. Like always control the movement when lowering yourself down as well as when you come back up.
2. Be sure to keep your back as straight as possible so you don't hunch over when performing the exercise.
3. When you have finished performing the exercise for the chosen number of repetitions, move the stability ball to the other leg.
Bench Dips Benefits
Using a bench to hold yourself up, you will be placing one foot on a stability ball to perform the dip.
Exercises with stability ball, how to do bench dips, how to do dips for triceps, tricep exercises on bench.