How to Do
How to Do Tricep Dip on the Floor With Coretex and Bosu
Each weighted push-up with coretex and bosu should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately, stop these weighted push-ups with coretex and bosu.
Beginning Tricep Dip on the Floor
1. With your hips off the Core-Tex but with the edge close to your back, place your hands on the Core-Tex about hip-width apart.
2. Your fingers should be pointing forward. Your arms should be straight, with elbows fully extended. Place your feet flat on the ground in front of you, about hip-width apart, knees bent, and hips elevated off the ground.
Tricep Dip on the Floor Movement
1. Tighten up your core and abdominals, then slowly lower your body by bending your elbows. Lower your body to a point that is comfortable; you should not feel any sharp discomfort in your shoulder joint. You'll feel the Core-Tex slide backward as you lower your body.
2. Drive your weight back to the start position by straightening your elbows and bringing the Core-Tex forward. Repeat for the required number of repetitions.
3. Keep your chest up and lifted during the exercise, and resist the urge to hunch over. Your elbows should point behind you, like the wings of a grasshopper. Resist the urge to let them flare out like you're doing a pushup.
4. To further challenge yourself, you can elevate your feet on a Bosu ball and perform the exercise in that position. Place a Bosu ball about half a body's length away and balance your feet on the Bosu ball instead of on the floor. Have your feet about hip-width apart.
Tricep Dip on the Floor Benefits
You can perform this exercise in the gym.
This exercise will build strength in your triceps, the muscles in the upper arm, giving you shape and definition.
Your shoulder muscles will also be activated to hold the shoulder joint stable as you perform the exercise on the Core-Tex.
How To Do a Tricep Dip, Core-Tex Exercises, Core-Tex Dip