How to Do
How to Do Seated Machine Chest Press
You'll need to have enough muscle strength to maintain proper posture.
Beginning Chest Press Seated Machine
1. Adjust your seat height so that the handles are lined up just below your shoulders.
2. Maintain posture and push foot level to release handles so that you can grasp each handle by extending your elbows.
Chest Press Seated Machine Movement
1. Tighten your abdominal muscles.
2. Push your hands forward, straighten your elbows, return to the starting position, and repeat the movement.
3. Your shoulders should be pushed back at all times; should they be pulled forward, you're overextending your range of motion.
4. Your wrist should remain in line with your elbows throughout this exercise movement.
Chest Press Seated Machine Benefits
Increases chest and shoulder strength.
Improves muscle definition.
Seated Bench Press Machine, Exercises for the Chest, Sitting Chest Press.