How to Do Hammer Strength Decline Press
The hammer strength decline press should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the hammer strength decline press.
Beginning Hammer Strength Decline Press
1. Adjust the seat so that the handles can be brought all the way back to your chest.
2. Before you begin, take a deep breath and then exhale as you push out. Inhale as you allow the weight to enter your body.
3. Maintain a flat back against the bench and brace yourself with your feet.
Hammer Strength Decline Press Movement
1. Place your hands on the bench's handles and sit down.
2. Extend your arms out in front of you until they are nearly fully extended.
3. Allow the weight to be reintroduced until the handles reach your chest.
4. This brings us to the end of one repetition.
Hammer Strength Decline Press Benefits
The hammer strength - decline press is a machine exercise that primarily targets the chest but also, to a lesser extent, the middle back, shoulders, and triceps.