How to Do Spiderman Crunches
The spiderman crunches should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the spiderman crunches.
Beginning Spiderman Crunches
1. Form a high plank with your shoulders directly over your wrists.
2. Lift your left foot, bending your knee, and bringing it to your left elbow.
3. If you can, tap your left elbow while tightening your left oblique.
4. Return your left foot to the starting position.
Spiderman Crunches Movement
1. Lift your right foot to bend your right knee and bring it to your right elbow while tightening your right oblique.
2. Return your right foot to the starting position. This is one repetition.
3. Alternate sides for eight to twelve reps.
Spiderman Crunches Benefits
It not only works your abs, but it also strengthens your entire core, both front and back. It also works your obliques, triceps, shoulders, and glutes.