How to Do Banded Tricep Extension
The banded tricep extension should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the banded tricep extension.
Beginning Banded Tricep Extension
1. Wrap the tube around the seat of the chair. For more resistance, loop again.
2. Sit up, relax chest, pull abs in and push handles above shoulders to full extension.
Banded Tricep Extension Movement
1. Rotate elbows forward (parallel to ground) and lower hands from elbows without shoulder movement.
2. Stop when your arms reach a 90 degrees angle and reverse.
3. Do not lock joints at the top.
Banded Tricep Extension Benefits
The resistance band tricep extension is an effective way to build strength and power in your triceps.