How to Do
How to Do Standing Cable Crossover
Good control of your lumbopelvic-hip complex with an adequate amount of flexibility throughout your hips and shoulders.
You must be capable of completing this exercise without any compensation.
Beginning Chest with Cable Crossover
1. Draw your belly button towards your spine.
2. Maintain proper postural alignment throughout this movement.
3. Begin by bringing your hands together towards the middle.
4. Make sure that you don't arch your back and that your feet are flat on the floor.
5. Face forward at all times.
Chest with Cable Crossover Movement
1. Adjust the cable arms so that they are slightly above your shoulder level.
2. Stand in a staggered stance position.
3. Grip the bars so that your palms are facing down. Align your wrist and elbows with your shoulders.
Chest with Cable Crossover Benefits
Improves stability throughout your total body with an added emphasis on your chest and shoulders.
How To Do Cable Crossovers, Cable Machine Crossover, Cable Cross