How to Do Cable Rope Pulls, Saw
The cable rope pulling saw should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the cable rope pulling saw.
Beginning Cable Rope Pulls
1. Start with the feet wide apart and toed out slightly, knees are bent and the chest remains high during the movement
2. Initiate a thorough dynamic warm up prior to starting this exercise, this engages the nervous system.
Cable Rope Pulls Movement
1. This movement involves a saw motion using a rope attachment to the cable.
2. Stand with a foot and body position that is open to the weight stack as shown.
3. The forward foot is pointing to the stack of weights.
4. A staggered grip is taken on the rope.
5. Start by loading moving towards the forward leg while reaching forward with the arms
6. As you drive off the forward leg, start rotating the body and shift the weight towards the back leg as you pull the weight towards you at hip height.
Cable Rope Pulls Benefits
To pull the weight squarely toward your forehead, you need a cable pulley machine. The back delts should be exercised to prevent muscular imbalance and increase overall shoulder strength. This is a simple workout to perform as long as you pay attention to your form.
How To Do a Cable Machine Saw Exercise, Rope Saw Exercise, Cable Saw Pull Exercise.