How to Do Seated Cable Shoulder Press With Neutral Grip
The seated cable shoulder press with neutral grip should begin with a good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the seated cable shoulder press with a neutral grip.
Beginning Cable Shoulder Press
1. Sit tall with your back against your back pad.
2. Elbows at side below shoulders.
3. Using a neutral grip, align the wrist and hands above the elbows.
Cable Shoulder Press Movement
1. Brace your spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward.
2. Maintaining proper posture, start movement by pressing hands straight upward above the head.
3. Check alignment and positioning and repeat press.
4. It is important not to let your back arch at any time during the movement.
5. Keep feet flat on the floor to maintain balance and stability.
Cable Shoulder Press Benefits
While lifting and lowering weights, cable machines maintain consistent tension. Cable machines tire muscles faster and result in greater strength gains since muscle growth and strength increases are directly proportional to the amount of strain applied on the muscle throughout the activity.
free motion machine exercises, how to do seated shoulder press, seated shoulder press machine.