How to Do Cable Tricep Kickbacks
Your feet slightly apart. And knees slightly bent. Bend down until your body is parallel to the floor. Use your free left hand to stabilize. Bring your elbow up as far as possible.
Beginning Cable Tricep Kickbacks
1. Keeping your back straight, hinge at the waist so that your back is nearly parallel to the ground.
2. Contact your triceps to straighten your arms and press the handles backwards.
3. Squeeze your triceps at the top of each rep and slowly return to the starting position.
Cable Tricep Kickbacks Movement
1. Bend forward slightly at the waist so your torso is almost parallel to the floor.
2. Engage your core and keep your head, neck, and spine in one line.
3. Place one hand on your thigh for support. On an exhale, engage your triceps as you slowly extend your arm back as far as you can, keeping your arm in tight by your side.
Cable Tricep Kickbacks Benefits
Kickbacks allow you to train your triceps without emphasizing other muscles.