How to Do
How to Do Lying Assisted Quad Stretch Active Isolated
Once positioned, the partner should instruct you to perform a hamstring curl as far as is comfortable, and then assist a few degrees more, hold for 5 seconds, relax and repeat for 1-2 reps.
If hamstring cramping occurs, switch to a "contract relax" mode.
Beginning Lying Assisted Quad Stretch
1. Partner should position you as pictured.
2. No excessive abnormal inward curving should ever be present.
Lying Assisted Quad Stretch Movement
1. Lie in a face-down position, propping your head on your left hand.
2. After a couple of seconds, pull your right foot toward your butt and bend your left knee to stabilize yourself.
3. Hold onto your ankle and maintain the position for 30 seconds before returning to the starting position.
Lying Assisted Quad Stretch Benefits
The best quad stretches are those that address not just the quadriceps, but all aspects of your leg, from the hip to the thigh, to the foot. The lying quad stretch is great for people who suffer from knee pain, as well as those who prefer reclining to standing up.
Lying Assisted Quad Stretch, Quad Stretch Active Isolated, Assisted Quad Stretch Active Isolated.