How to Do Lying Assisted Quad Stretch Contract-relax
Hold at first Resistance barrier for 20 to 30 seconds, and then statically contract for 5 to 7 seconds more.
Beginning Lying Assisted Quad Stretch
1. Partner should position you as pictured.
2. NO EXCESSIVE abnormal inward curving SHOULD EVER BE PRESENT.
Lying Assisted Quad Stretch Movement
1. Partner should push your leg into extension until the first resistance barrier is felt, hold for 20-30 seconds.
2. Next, your partner should instruct you to give a static contraction of the quads/hip flexors for 5-7 seconds.
3. Relax and move into a newly acquired range of motion.
4. Repeat for 2 to 3 reps.
Lying Assisted Quad Stretch Benefits
This exercise can help with increasing flexibility and reducing stiffness.