How to Do
How to Do Lying Assisted Quad Stretch Static
Partner should push your leg into extension until the first resistance barrier is felt, hold for 20-30 seconds, repeat for 2-3 reps.
Beginning Lying Assisted Quad Stretch
1. Partner should position you as pictured.
2. No excessive abnormal inward curving should ever be present.
Lying Assisted Quad Stretch Movement
1. Lie in a face-down position, propping your head on your left hand.
2. After a couple of seconds, pull your right foot toward your butt and bend your left knee to stabilize yourself.
3. Hold onto your ankle and maintain the position for 30 seconds before returning to the starting position.
Lying Assisted Quad Stretch Benefits
The lying quad stretch is great for people who suffer from knee pain, as well as those who prefer reclining to standing up. This exercise can help with increasing flexibility and reducing stiffness.
Prone Quad Stretch, Lying Assisted Quad.