How to Do
How to Do One Arm Cable Lateral Raise
The one arm cable lateral raise should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the one arm cable lateral raise.
Beginning One Arm Cable Lateral Raise
1. Adjust the handle attachment on a cable pulley machine to the lowest setting and stand next to it.
2. Your working side should be the one nearest to the cable.
One Arm Cable Lateral Raise Movement
1. Reach across your body with your outside arm, grab the handle, and stand up straight with your arm fully extended and feet facing ahead.
2. For increased support, grip the machine with your inside arm.
3. Raise your arm to shoulder height while maintaining a small bend in your working elbow.
4. Slowly decrease the weight back to the starting position after a brief pause.
One Arm Cable Lateral Raise Benefits
Cable lateral rises are a terrific exercise for giving your shoulders a balanced form and making them appear wider. You may utilize three distinct variants of cable lateral rises to liven up your shoulder workout and strengthen the various shoulder muscles. Dead-stop, eccentric, and elevator cable increase are the three options.