How to Do Standing Single Leg Plank Hold Cable
The standing single leg plank hold cable should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the standing single leg plank hold cable.
Beginning One Leg Plank Hold
1. On your mat, go into a plank position.
2. Maintain a straight line across your body by maintaining your arms straight and abs engaged.
3. Inhale and lower your hips while bringing your torso forward until your shoulders are directly over your hands.
4. Raise your right leg and hold it in place for one breath.
One Leg Plank Hold Movement
1. Your arms should be straight at your sides with your feet in a shoulder-width stance.
2. You will be standing on one leg. One leg will be flat on the ground while the other is a couple of inches off of the ground.
3. A cable machine will be to your right at chest level. Rotate your arms straight across the right side of your torso to allow you to clasp the handle with an interlocking grip.
4. Your shoulders should stay relaxed while you move your arms and extend them past your chest to the middle of your body.
5. Maintain the position for the desired amount of time.
One Leg Plank Hold Benefits
This core workout strengthens the abs and lower back. By boosting a person's rotational and twisting power, a strong core can aid punching power, kicking power, and grappling methods.