How to Do Pec Deck Fly
Each pec deck fly should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop this pec deck fly.
Beginning Pec Deck Fly
Set the height of the seat so that the handles are straight out from shoulders and aligned just below them.
Press your elbows on the pad as you grasp the handles.
Pec Deck Fly Movement
1. Tighten your abdominal muscles.
2. Keep your whole body aligned and maintain proper posture.
3. Begin the movement by bringing your handle grips together.
4. Return handles to starting position in a controlled movement.
5. Keep elbows in the same position throughout this entire exercise movement.
6. Do not allow the head to push forward.
Pec Deck Fly Benefits
Isolated exercise that provides strength and hypertrophy of the Pecs and Anterior Delts.