How to Do Squat on Airex Pad
Each squat on the airex pad should begin with a good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop this squat on theairex pad.
Beginning Squat Balance
1. Stand on the Airex Pad with a hip to shoulder width stance.
2. Align the feet straight ahead.
3. Establish a neutral position of the ankle.
4. Brace the spine by drawing the lower abdomen in toward the spine while maintaining a neutral spine throughout the movement.
Squat Balance Movement
1. Lower yourself into the squatting position.
2. Maintain alignment of the knees over the toes throughout the movement.
3. Maintain stability in the ankle by not allowing it to roll in or out.
4. Return to the starting position.
Squat Balance Benefits
Squats help to strengthen ligaments and stabilizer muscles, which are to blame for the majority of athletic injuries. Squats will improve your balance and flexibility while also protecting you from injuries.
Squat Variations, How To Do Squats on Airex Pad, Balance Squat, Squat with Airex Pad.