How to Do
How to Do Supine Hamstring Stretch Assisted Static Bent Knee
Draw the belly button inward.
Beginning Supine Hamstring Stretch
1. Lie down on your back and flex the hip and knee to 90 degrees.
2. The lower back must remain in neutral.
Supine Hamstring Stretch Movement
1. While supporting the lower leg with your hand, the partner should have you slowly extend the knee until tension is felt.
2. Hold for 20-30 seconds, repeat for 2-3 reps.
Supine Hamstring Stretch Benefits
1. Preventing lower back pain. Tight hamstrings reduce the mobility of the pelvis, which can put pressure on the lower back.
2. Reducing injuries.
3. Increasing flexibility.
4. Improving posture.
Supine Hamstring Stretch Assisted, Hamstring Stretch Assisted Static, Hamstring Stretching.