How to Do
How to Do Dumbbell Deadlift to Bicep Curl and Tricep Kickback
The dumbbell deadlift to bicep curl and tricep kickback should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the dumbbell deadlift to bicep curl and tricep kickback.
Beginning Kickback and Deadlift Arm Curl
To avoid putting too much tension on your lower back, maintain proper form throughout the exercise and keep your core engaged. Stop the set and consult a trainer or your doctor if you develop pain when deadlifting. Never lift more weight than you can safely bear, and always seek medical advice before starting this or any other new training plan.
Kickback and Deadlift Arm Curl Movement
1. Select relatively light weights to begin with. Stand with your feet slightly apart, and hold a dumbbell in each hand. Draw up your spine and make sure that your head, shoulders, hips, and knees are in line. Allow your arms to hang by your side, fully extended, with your palms facing inward.
2. Tighten up your core muscles and hinge forward at your hips until your torso is about 45 degrees to the ground. Your knees can be very slightly bent. Ensure that your back is flat, and your spine is neither arched nor rounded. Your arms should now be hanging down in a vertical line from your shoulders, fully extended, palms still facing inward.
3. Perform a bent-over row by driving the elbows back until they are behind your torso. The dumbbells should be very close to your chest.
4. Keep your back at 45 degrees, and your elbows are drawn back. Extend your elbows fully to perform a triceps kickback. The movement should only be in your forearms. Make sure that your elbows don't flare out to the side. They should remain close to your body.
5.Straighten into an upright position, remembering not to arch your back. Allow your arms to hang by your sides, and then perform a bicep curl by bending your elbows to bring the dumbbells up to shoulder height
6. Bring your arms back to your side. Repeat the entire sequence for the required number of repetitions.
Kickback and Deadlift Arm Curl Benefits
You can complete this exercise at home or in the gym.
This compound exercise hits a lot of muscles at the same time. You'll work your back muscles during the row, your triceps during the kickback, and finally the biceps at the front of the arm during the biceps curl. Your legs will also get a workout.
Dumbbell Deadlift, How To Do a Deadlift with Dumbbells, Deadlift Bicep Curl, Deadlift Kickback.