How to Do Ice Skaters
The ice skaters should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the ice skaters.
Beginning Ice Skaters Exercise
1. To begin, stand on one leg. As if you were jumping over a puddle or fast skating, hop from side to side, switching legs.
2. Swing your arms from side to side, touching one arm to the opposing standing leg while lowering your body.
Ice Skaters Exercise Movement
1. Stand on one leg and bend the knee of the other.
2. Jump as far as you can to the side and land on your opposing leg.
3. Jump sideways to your starting foot as soon as you land.
4. Continue in this manner for the required number of repetitions.
Ice Skaters Exercise Benefits
Skating is beneficial to cardiovascular health since it increases blood flow and heart rate.