How to Do Incline Dumbbell Press
You must have good shoulder girdle stabilization.
Solid core and glute activation.
Ability to tighten shoulder blades.
Beginning Incline Dumbbell Press
Lie on with your back pressed against the bench with your feet straight and flat on the ground.
Extend arms up positioning dumbbells over the lower section of the shoulders Do Not have dumbbells over your head.
Incline Dumbbell Press Movement
1. Draw the belly button towards the spine.
2. Begin the movement by Slowly, lowering your elbows out and downward, the wrist should be positioned over your elbows.
3. Lower dumbbells down until your upper arms are Lat shoulder level.
4. Return to starting position by moving your elbows up and inward toward the center.
5. The wrist should remain in a neutral position; dumbbells should be over the wrists at all times during this exercise
6. Maintain good solid posture throughout this entire exercise movement.
7. Don't just your head forward.
Incline Dumbbell Press Benefits
Increases strength in the Chest, Shoulder, and Triceps muscles.
Promotes shoulder stabilization.
How To Do Chest Presses with a Bench, Incline Bench Press, Incline Chest Press