How to Do
How to Do Dumbbell Press on an Incline
You must have good shoulder girdle stabilization.
Solid core and glute activation.
Ability to tighten shoulder blades.
Beginning Dumbbell Press on an Incline
Lie on with your back pressed against the bench with your feet straight and flat on the ground.
Extend your arms up by positioning dumbbells over the lower section of the shoulders. Do Not have dumbbells over your head.
Dumbbell Press on an Incline Movement
1. Draw the belly button towards the spine.
2. Begin the movement slowly, lowering your elbows out and downward, the wrist should be positioned over your elbows.
3. Lower dumbbells down until your upper arms are at shoulder level.
4. Return to the starting position by moving your elbows up and inward toward the center.
5. The wrist should remain in a neutral position; dumbbells should be over the wrists at all times during this exercise.
6. Maintain good solid posture throughout this entire exercise movement.
7. Don't just keep your head forward.
Dumbbell Press on an Incline Benefits
Increases strength in the Chest, Shoulder, and Triceps muscles.
Promotes shoulder stabilization.
How To Do Chest Presses with a Bench, Incline Bench Press, Incline Chest Press