How to Do Low Cable Chest Fly
The low cable chest fly should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the reverse lunge curls.
Beginning Low Cable Chest Fly
1. With a dumbbell in each hand, palms facing ahead and feet hip-width apart, stand up straight.
2. With your right leg, take a large stride back, planting the ball of your right foot.
Low Cable Chest Fly Movement
1. With your feet hip-width apart, hold dumbbells at your sides.
2. With your left foot, take a step back and bend both knees to lower yourself until your right knee is bent at least 90 degrees.
3. Curl the dumbbells to your chest at the same time. Return to the starting position by reversing the movement. That counts as one rep.
Low Cable Chest Fly Benefits
The core, glutes, quadriceps, hamstrings, and shoulders are all strengthened by the reverse lunge shoulder press. This multi-joint workout promotes metabolism, reduces body fat, increases muscle power and strength, and sculpts the entire body.