How to Do
How to Do Medicine Ball Block
Initially choose a step height that is low (no risers).
Beginning Medicine Ball Block
1. To start, face the step with one foot on the step and the other on the floor in front of the step (as shown).
Medicine Ball Block Movement
1. This exercise involves quick footwork movements using the step.
2. To start, face the step with one foot on the step and the other on the floor in front of the step (as shown).
3. The movement involves hopping and simultaneously switching feet position (the one that is on the ground goes to the bench and vice versa) - see video link.
4. You can be timed to see how many you can do in a given time.
5. The test should be terminated if you notice any of the following observations: repeated tripping on the step, loss of balance, pain of any sort, rolling of ankles, dizziness, shortness of breath, and / or numbness in the arm or jaw.
Medicine Ball Block Benefits
The medicine ball bock exercise will get your heart rate up, develop your power, strength and cardiovascular health.
Ball Plate Blocks.