How to Do Seated Alternating Dumbbell Curl
Each exercise should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop this exercise.
Beginning Medicine Ball Lunges
1. Begin with a thorough warm up before starting this exercise. This engages the sensory system.
2. Allow the body to rhythmically flow throughout this movement.
Medicine Ball Lunges Movement
1. Stand tall, and look straight ahead. Perform the following movements as shown.
2. Cup the medicine ball in one hand.
3. Perform a lunge.
4. The arm swings across the body and at right angles.
5. Fluidly lunge back and bring the arm back to the original position.
6. Lower arm and repeat.
Medicine Ball Lunges Benefits
Medicine ball training can help you improve your muscle strength, power, coordination, agility, balance, and speed.
How To Do Bicep Curl Lunge with Medicine Ball, Medicine Ball Bowling Lunge, Biceps Curl, Med Ball Curl.