How to Do Oblique Twists With Resistance Band Half Kneeling
The Oblique Twists With Resistance Band Half Kneeling should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the Oblique Twists With Resistance Band Half Kneeling.
Beginning Oblique Twists
1. Sit on the floor with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor (easier) or lifted off the floor (more difficult) (more difficult). Try tucking your feet beneath a stable item if you're having trouble maintaining the position.
2. Sit at a 45-degree angle and contract your abs.
3. With both hands, hold the medicine ball directly in front of you.
Oblique Twists Movement
1. Twist slowly from your torso to the right, touching the medicine ball to the floor beside you, while contracting your abs. Take a moment to hold the position.
2. Contract your abs and spin your torso back to the center position quickly but smoothly, then touch the medicine ball on the floor on the other side of you.
3. Rep until you've completed the required number of reps.
4. Bring the ball in front of your body and sit up to finish. Place the ball on the ground with care, avoiding excessive twisting.
Oblique Twists Benefits
Improve your core stability and balance.
Rotational force and stability should be increased.
Improves the capacity to accelerate and decelerate in a variety of directions in a rapid, explosive, and injury-free manner.
Protection for the spine (spinal and lumbopelvic stability).