How to Do Pnf Pattern With Bodyblade
Each pnf pattern with bodyblade should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop this pnf pattern with bodyblade.
Beginning Pnf Pattern
1. Activate the core by drawing the belly button towards the spine. Perform pelvic floor contractions by tightening those muscles commonly used to stop the flow of urine.
2. Maintain neutral spine angles.
Pnf Pattern Movement
1. Begin by oscillating the body blade in one straight arm.
2. Start with the thumb of the right arm on the left thigh, and the arm straight.
3. Simultaneously flex your arm at the shoulder joint and externally rotate your upper arm as your arm comes across your body and until full flexion is achieved.
4. Ensure that the body blade is continually oscillating.
5. Reverse the action by simultaneously flexing the shoulder and the upper arm through internal rotation.
Pnf Pattern Benefits
Activate the core with a proper drawing in maneuver and pelvic floor contraction.
Maintain neutral spine angles.
How To Do PNF Stretching with a Bodyblade, Upper Body PNF Patterns, Bodyblade Exercises.