How to Do Vertical Bodyblade Oscillation Hold on Single Leg
Stand on one leg with your knee bent to approx. 20 degrees, foot shoulder width apart and pointing straight ahead.
Beginning Oscillation Hold
1. Maintain good posture throughout the exercise with shoulder blades back and down, good stability through the abdomen, and neutral spine angles.
2. Activate core by drawing the belly button inwards and perform a pelvic floor contraction by tightening those muscles commonly used to stop the flow of urine.
3. Always grip the body-blade by the center in a lace (interlocking) grip.
Oscillation Hold Movement
1. Maintain level hips.
2. Extend the arms out from the chest, holding the body-blade vertical - Stabilize the CORE, and oscillate the body-blade in a steady rate with a quick side to side hand action.
3. The harder you move your hands back and forth, the greater the flex of the blade.
4. Resistance is progressive depending upon the amount of flex given to the blade.
5. Be aware that any slight position change of the blade will result in a change of the direction of the forces introduced to the body be sure that you can stabilize that given plane of motion.
Oscillation Hold Benefits
Improve the density of the bones.
Muscle mass increase.
Joint discomfort is reduced.
Back pain should be reduced.
Increase your metabolism.