How to Do Rotational Lunge With Si Joint Flex
The rotational lunge with si joint flex should begin with a good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the rotational lunge with si joint flex.
Beginning Rotational Lunge With Si Joint Flex
1. Start with a small step and shallow knee flex.
2. Don't try to control the movement consciously, but allow the body to react to the ground reaction, gravity & momentum.
Rotational Lunge With Si Joint Flex Movement
1. Step rotationally, and allow the body to react to the ground force, gravity and momentum.
2. Return to the starting position and alternate.
3. As the movement looks more fluent, gradually increase the range of motion of the step.
Rotational Lunge With Si Joint Flex Benefits
Loss of weight. Lunges engage the main muscle groups in your lower body, resulting in the development of lean muscle and the reduction of body fat.
Stability and equilibrium. Lunges are a unilateral lower-body workout since you work on each side of your body separately.
Symmetry and alignment are important.
Raise your head higher.
Si joint exercises, exercises to strengthen si joint, si joint mobility exercises.