How to Do Seated Single Arm Overhead Tricep Extension on Bench Tricep Curls
Seated with knees over the second toe.
Beginning Single Arm Overhead Tricep Extension
1. Good alignment with hips in neutral and ears aligned with the shoulders.
2. Keep shoulders pulled back slightly.
Single Arm Overhead Tricep Extension Movement
1. Lift the dumbbell behind the head and slightly turn out.
2. Keep a smooth arch position (spine).
3. Core remains drawn in with the head in neutral position and not out of line. Do not allow the head to move forward. Do not deviate from the correct position by allowing the head to move towards the arm.
Single Arm Overhead Tricep Extension Benefits
The triceps extension, unlike other triceps exercises, engages all three heads of the triceps, meaning your entire triceps will become stronger as a result of this exercise.