How to Do Lateral Ski Jump Bosu
Each exercise should begin with a good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop this exercise.
Beginning Ski Jump
Begin with a thorough dynamic warm up before starting this exercise. This engages the nervous system.
Ski Jump Movement
1. This movement involves using a BOSU ball, placed a stride length from you to the side, as shown.
2. Start by positioning yourself laterally to the BOSU ball as shown in the still photos.
3. Begin the movement by performing a side jump and landing on the dome.
4. Hop back to starting position.
5. Repeat hops between the starting position and the BOSU Ball.
Ski Jump Benefits
Watch for footprint consistency, good alignment through the foot, knee, and hip complex, and ahead and chest upright position. If these are not noted, regress the movement.