How to Do
How to Do Pause Lateral Ski Jump Duel Bosu
Each paused lateral ski jump duel bosu should begin with a good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop this paused lateral ski jump duel bosu.
Beginning Ski Jump
Begin with a thorough dynamic warm up before starting this exercise. This engages the nervous system.
Ski Jump Movement
1. This movement involves using two BOSU balls, placed a stride length apart as shown.
2. Start by positioning yourself in between the BOSU balls as shown in the still photos.
3. Begin the movement by performing a side jump and landing on one of the BOSU balls.
4. Once on the BOSU, pause for a full count.
5. Hop back to the center and continue hopping to the other BOSU.
Ski Jump Benefits
Watch for footprint consistency, good alignment through the foot, knee, and hip complex and a head and chest upright position. If these are not noted, regress the movement.
How To Do Lateral Ski Jumps On BOSU Balls, Double BOSU Ball Jumps, Lateral Ski Hops, Ski Training, Ski Exercise.