How to Do
How to Do Smith Machine Inverted Row With Single Leg on Ball
The smith machine inverted row with a single leg on the ball should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the smith machine in an inverted row with a single leg on the ball.
Beginning Smith Machine Inverted Row
1. Take a grip width that will allow the forearms to be parallel when the elbows are flexed 90 degrees.
2. Place your feet on a stability ball, brace your trunk muscles, contract, buttocks, raise up to a neutral spine position.
Smith Machine Inverted Row Movement
1. Follow all guidelines shown with this exercise before starting movement.
2. Maintain Iron man hang position.
3. Remove one leg from the ball and move it away from the body and then hold.
4. It is important to remain stable and don't allow elbows to come inwards towards the body as fatigue sets in.
5. Keep your leg off the ball parallel with your body and don't allow it to drop below parallel.
Smith Machine Inverted Row Benefits
This is an excellent beginner's exercise.
More so than a regular pullup, this exercise focuses on the arms.
It's simple to integrate upper-body workouts into your routine.
Lower body muscles are recruited.
Strengthens the grip.
Scapular retraction is improved.