How to Do Dumbbell Squat Curl Press on Single Leg Using One Arm
The dumbbell squat curl press on the single leg using one arm should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the dumbbell squat curl press on the single leg using one arm.
Beginning Squat Curl Press
1. Draw the belly button in towards the spine and perform pelvic floor contractions by tightening those muscles commonly used to stop the flow of urine.
2. Begin with shoulder blades back and down, good stability through the abdomen, and neutral spine angles.
3. Hold the dumbbell by your side with the palm facing your thighs.
Squat Curl Press Movement
1. The dumbbell is positioned in the opposite hand as the stance leg.
2. Begin the one leg squat with triple flexion in the stance leg (at hips, knee, and ankle), remember to keep the shoulder blades down and together and the hips level.
3. Once standing, maintain proper alignment, perform a one arm bicep curl to the shoulder and perform a one arm shoulder press.
4. Slowly reverse the arm action and return arms to the side of your body.
Squat Curl Press Benefits
Stabilizing muscles are worked. Lowering on one leg demands a lot of control and stability, so you'll strengthen your lower body. It activates tiny muscles to help you balance your body and avoid damage. This set of variations allows you to gradually increase your ability to perform the maneuver while reaping all of its rewards.
Single Leg Squat Variations, How To Do Squat Press, Squat to Press, Squat Curls, Squat Overhead Press.