How to Do
How to Do Stationary Twist Exercise
The stationary twister should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the stationary twister.
Beginning Stationary Twist Exercise
Reach for your toes while bending forward and maintaining your legs straight. Keep your hands in this posture for at least ten seconds. Slowly twist your torso to the right as far as possible, then to the left. Each stance should be held for at least 10 seconds.
Stationary Twist Exercise Movement
1. You will begin by keeping the feet flat and facing forward with knees slightly bent.
2. Your arms will be facing straight ahead with hands touching each other, palms facing down.
3. You are going to hop with your legs and twist simultaneously to either the left or right.
4. Twist with your hips, and move your arms with your body while keeping your arms extended directly ahead.
5. Your arms will be moving in the opposite direction of your legs.
6. After you have hopped in one direction, hop back in the opposite direction while moving your hips and arms.
Stationary Twist Exercise Benefits
They can help you improve your ab strength, muscular tone, and balance. Twisting on a twist board gives you an aerobic workout that can help you lose weight and calories.
Twister Exercise, How to do Power Twister Exercise.