How to Do Dumbbell Stability Ball Chest Press Using Single Leg
The dumbbell stability ball chest press using single leg should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the dumbbell stability ball chest press using single leg.
Beginning Ball Dumbbell Chest Press
1. Place your head and shoulders on the ball. Keep chin up so neck is in neutral position.
2. Position feet apart to form a good base of stability.
3. Keep the belly tight by drawing the belly button towards the spine.
Ball Dumbbell Chest Press Movement
1. Start with weights on your chest.
2. Push both weights towards the ceiling while exhaling.
3. Upon reaching the peak of repetition, lower weights back to chest while inhaling and repeat.
4. Keep your body in a plank position.
5. Maintain even speed when performing the exercise.
6. Push weights above the chest, not over your head.
Ball Dumbbell Chest Press Benefits
The stability ball chest press works the shoulders, triceps, and chest muscles while also requiring you to engage your core. This exercise targets your chest more than the floor press because it allows your triceps and chest to move over a wider range of motion.
How To Do a Dumbbell Chest Press, Stability Ball Dumbbell Press, Stability Ball Press.