How to Do Dumbbell Stability Ball Chest Press Using Single Arm and Integrated Roll
Each dumbbell stability ball chest press using a single arm and integrated roll should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop this dumbbell stability ball chest press using a single arm and integrated roll.
Beginning Dumbbell Chest Presses on Swiss Ball
1. Maintain good stability through the abdominal complex.
2. Initiate a thorough dynamic warm up prior to starting this exercise, this engages the nervous system.
Dumbbell Chest Presses on Swiss Ball Movement
1. This exercise involves a lateral roll on the stability ball while performing a 1 arm dumbbell chest press.
2. Perform the identical motion as the 2 arm version, but only load one hand with a dumbbell.
3. Pay close attention to the video link to observe the fluidity of this motion.
Dumbbell Chest Presses on Swiss Ball Benefits
The dumbbell chest press on a Swiss ball is an upper-body strength exercise that focuses on the chest, shoulders, and triceps. Performing the exercise on an unstable surface, such as a Swiss ball, will actively engage the core throughout the range of motion.
Stability Ball Chest Press, Chest Press on Stability Ball Exercise, Chest Press on Exercise Ball.