How to Do Single Arm Bent Over Triceps Kickback
The Single Arm Bent Over Triceps Kickback should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the Single Arm Bent Over Triceps Kickback.
Beginning Bent Over Triceps Extension
1. Position your left knee and hand on a bench. Your right leg should be flat on the ground.
2. With your right hand, grab a dumbbell. Your upper arm should be parallel to the floor, your arm should be bent at the elbow, and your lower arm should be straight down. This is your starting point.
3. Extend your arm back slowly until it is fully extended.
4. Return to the starting position by contracting and gradually returning to the starting position.
Bent Over Triceps Extension Movement
1. Hold the dumbbells with your palms facing each other and your elbows tucked against your ribs.
2. Exhale while straightening your arms and extending the dumbbells behind you. Inhale as you bend your elbows once more.
3. Perform 3-5 sets of ten repetitions.
Bent Over Triceps Extension Benefits
Triceps extensions are an excellent exercise for building and shaping the upper back muscles.