How to Do Core Push Up Board With Running Motion
Each core push up board with running motion should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop this core push up board with running motion.
Beginning Core Push Up Board With
1. Maintain a tall posture throughout the exercise and good stability throughout the abdomen by drawing the belly button towards the spine.
2. Begin with a thorough dynamic warm up before starting this exercise; this engages the sensory system.
Core Push Up Board With Movement
1. This exercise involves holding a straight arm plank (pushup position) on a Core Board while performing alternating hip flexion.
2. Start in a straight arm plank (push up) position on the core board as shown.
3. With a straight body line, step in towards the Core Board with one foot.
4. The hips, knees, and feet should all line up as shown.
5. Simultaneously switch the position of your feet (the forward leg extends back and the extended leg comes forward).
6. Continue this footwork pattern for the desired amount of reps or time.
7. Pay close attention to the video link to observe the dynamics of this movement.
Core Push Up Board With Benefits
Stretching Muscles for Health and Vitality
Improve the Performance of Your Cardiovascular System.
Increase Whole-Body Muscle Definition & HGH Enhancement
Avoid Injuries to Your Shoulders.
Correct Your Posture.
Avoid Lower Back Injuries.