How to Do Freemotion Calf Machine
Each freemotion calf machine should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop this freemotion calf machine.
Beginning Freemotion Calf Machine
1. Adjust the seat for leg length allowing for a noticeable bend at the knee.
2. Sit tall with your back against the back pad.
3. Place feet on the footplate with toes aligned with the top of the pedal.
Freemotion Calf Machine Movement
1. Brace Spine by drawing your lower abdomen in.
2. Maintaining proper posture, start the movement by pressing toes straight forward and fully extending the knee and ankle.
3. Check alignment and positioning and repeat press.
Freemotion Calf Machine Benefits
It is important not to let your back arch at any time during the movement. Keep feet squarely on the pedals to maintain stability.
Free Motion Machine Exercises, Free Motion Machine Leg Exercise, Free Motion Machine Calf Press.