How to Do Seated Calf Raise
Each seated calf raise should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop this seated calf raise.
Beginning Seated Calf Raise Machine
1. Sit with optimal posture, place pad on the knees.
2. Lower and raise the resistance by focusing on the calves.
Seated Calf Raise Machine Movement
1. Sit on the machine and place the balls of your feet on the platform, toes pointing forward - your heels will naturally hang off. Place the base of your quads beneath the knee pad and your hands on top.
2. Release the safety bar by extending your ankles.
3. Dorsiflex the ankles and lower the heels until the calves are fully stretched.
4. Exhale as you flex the calves and extend the ankles.
5. Repeat for the specified number of times.
Seated Calf Raise Machine Benefits
Isolated strength and hypertrophy of the Soleus.
How To Do Machine Calf Raises, Seated Calf Raise Exercise, Weighted Calf Raise.