How to Do Kettlebell Power Clean, Circular
The kettlebell power clean circular should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the kettlebell power clean circular.
Beginning Kettlebell Power Clean
1. Begin from a lowered squat position with one hand on the kettlebell in between the legs.
2. Pull the kettlebell back toward the thigh on the same side as the kettlebell by rocking the bodyweight into the heels and brace the wrist against the inner thigh.
Kettlebell Power Clean Movement
1. Powerfully extend the lower body to accelerate the kettlebell bottom up and away.
2. As the kettlebell reaches chest height, catch the kettlebell in the rack position.
3. Kettlebell descends along the same pathway by the extending arm and absorbing the squatting action.
Kettlebell Power Clean Benefits
Conditioning of the entire body.
Unilateral Coordination, Strength, and Performance.
Overhead Stability and Strength.
Squatting Power Production (Hips) Positional Strength.
Kettlebell Power Clean, Clean Exercises, Kettlebell Exercises, Circular Clean.