How to Do Kneeling Bicep Curls on Ball
The kneeling bicep curls on the ball should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the kneeling bicep curls on the ball.
Beginning Kneeling Bicep Curls
1. Tighten the belly and buttocks by drawing the navel in towards the spine and squeezing the buttocks.
2. Kneel onto the ball and position the body so the knees are stable and comfortable.
3. Keep eyes level by focusing on a "spot" on a wall.
Kneeling Bicep Curls Movement
1. With a weight in each hand at hip height. Start curling.
2. When weights reach the peak of the curl, stop and return to the starting position. Focus on keeping the belly and buttocks tight throughout the repetitions.
Kneeling Bicep Curls Benefits
Curling from the knees and pausing reduces the desire to sway your back and swing the weights up, as you might when standing, and allows you to complete a stricter set that focuses on the biceps.
How To Do Exercise Ball Bicep Curls, Dumbbell Curls, Double Bicep Curls.