How to Do Kneeling Bicep Curls on Ball Alternating Arms
The kneeling bicep curls on ball alternating arms should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the kneeling bicep curls on the ball alternating arms.
Beginning Kneeling Bicep Curls
1. Tighten the belly and buttocks by drawing the navel in towards the spine and squeezing the buttocks.
2. Kneel onto the ball and position the body so the knees are stable and comfortable.
3. Keep eyes level by focusing on a "spot" on a wall.
Kneeling Bicep Curls Movement
1. With weight in one hand at hip height, start curling.
2. When weight reaches the peak of the curl, alternate arms. Focus on keeping the belly and buttocks tight throughout the repetitions.
Kneeling Bicep Curls Benefits
The typical barbell curl requires you to use both arms at the same time. While this can help you lift a lot of weight, it also helps your dominant arm to compensate for your weaker arm because the weight is distributed evenly over the barbell's plane.
How To Do Kneeling Dumbbell Curls, Biceps Curl, Alternating Bicep Curls.