How to Do Kneeling Bicep Curls on Ball With Single Arm
The kneeling bicep curls on a ball with a single arm should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the kneeling bicep curls on the ball with a single arm.
Beginning Kneeling Bicep Curls
1. Tighten your belly and buttocks by drawing the navel in towards your spine and squeezing the buttocks.
2. Kneel onto the ball and position the body so that the knees are stable and comfortable.
3. Keep eyes level by focusing on a "spot" on a wall.
Kneeling Bicep Curls Movement
1. With weights in one hand at hip height. Start curling.
2. When weight reaches the peak of the curl, stop and return back to the starting position. Focus on keeping your belly and buttocks tightened throughout the repetitions.
3. When repetitions are completed, swap arms.
4. Then repeat the exercise.
Kneeling Bicep Curls Benefits
Curling from the knees and pausing reduces the desire to sway your back and swing the weights up, as you might when standing, and allows you to conduct a stricter set that focuses on the biceps.
Biceps Curl, How To Do Kneeling Bicep Curls, Bicep Curls on Stability Ball, Swiss Ball Bicep Curls.