How to Do Lying Single Leg Curl Machine
The lying single leg curl machine should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the lying single leg curl machine.
Beginning Lying Single Leg Curl
1. Lie down flat on your back. On a stability ball, place your calves and heels.
2. Flex your ankles and stand with your feet hip-width apart.
3. Place your palms down on the floor.
Lying Single Leg Curl Movement
1. Raise your hips till your body is completely straight.
2. Make use of your glutes.
3. Raise your hips and bend your knees slowly.
4. Pull your heels toward your buttocks, bringing the ball closer to your body until your feet's soles touch the ball.
5. Lower your hips and back to the floor by extending your knees.
6. Perform 12 to 15 reps.
Lying Single Leg Curl Benefits
The hamstrings grow in size and strength.
Worked the glutes and calves as well.
It aids in the correction of size or strength imbalances between the legs.